The final meeting of the ERASMUS+ project "Intelligent Transport Systems: New ICT based Master's Curricula in Uzbekistan" was held at the Tashkent university of information technologies on October 11, 2021.
The online meeting was attended by Gdansk Polytechnic University of Poland, Klagenfurt Alpen-Adria University of Austria, Zilina University of Slovakia, the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of Uzbekistan and TUIT, TDTU, JizPI, AndMI , The head and responsible staff of TerSU.
The meeting was summarize the work done on the project outlined as follows:
• A new master's program in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) has been developed and Master's programs in this field have been organized at 6 Uzbek universities.
• Today, 145 students study at these newly established Master's programs.
• The capacity of Uzbek universities in ITS has been improved.
• ITT laboratories were established on the basis of ICT in 6 universities of Uzbekistan.
• A 12-course program has been developed for Uzbek universities meeting EU standards.
• Partnerships have been established between universities and public organizations in the ITS-related fields.
• Infrastructure and system have been created to train a new generation of ITS engineers.